“We are changing the world with technology” Bill gates
I extend my warm welcome to visit our website and to know about the ideas and ideals on which Govt. Polytechnic, Morni, is built and evolving in tune with local, state and national aspirations.
In a knowledge-based world, technical education and research are crucial to the entire developmental process of a country, its welfare, progress and security. Our educational and training programs are guided by our vision, mission, and core values and anchored around the philosophy that today’s technocrats need to acquire specialized knowledge, skills and attitudes besides managerial skills with ethics.
As a Principal and CEO of this institute, I hope to see this polytechnic as top most premier institution in the years to come in the area of technical education through the path:
- By having focus in the teaching/learning process on integrating skills such as problem solving and logical reasoning, process orientation, learning ability, English communication and programming fundamentals.
- By ensuring Industry participation to ensure actual demand and supply requirements of the industry.
- By having a comprehensive system of internal assessment covering all aspects of a student’s growth.
- For enhancing employability, making summer internships an integral part of the curriculum.
- Ensuring institute participation in local community development.
- By encouraging the students for Entrepreneurship.
We believe that students are the architects of future; hence their boundless energies need to be channelized in the right direction. We, as an educational institute, do our best efforts to provide that right direction to students. Annual Sports & Cultural Festival; setting of new state of art labs; students e-enabled education/ performance evaluation initiatives and well meaning students industrial trainings are a few of them.
The Training and Placement Cell/ED Cell/Alumni Cell of the institute work tirelessly towards attainment of the common goal of ensuring employment for all students in various industries and helping budding entrepreneurs in establishing successful businesses.
I wish that that the Institute will continue to leave its mark in the society by shaping the future of the youth of our country and transforming their potential into successful careers.
Have a wonderful experience in navigation through our website.
Ranbir Singh Sangwan
Govt. Polytechnic, Morni